Our good friends at Digerati have reached us to let us know that Uncanny Valley is coming to Vita (and other systems for those of you who are uncool) in February! Find the full release info below:
Rather than failure always being greeted by death, Uncanny Valley uses a consequence system which imposes lasting effects on the player. For example, a mistake may result in a broken arm, which in-turn presents problems when trying to use a weapon. This changing dynamic impacts story and gameplay, requires players to rethink their approach to certain situations, and ensures a chilling sense of ever-present uneasiness.
- A huge, creepy facility to explore
- Ominous and oppressive atmosphere
- Compelling story with rich characters
- Multiple endings to discover
- Consequences which impact story and gameplay