The surprise PlayStation Mobile hit and clone of the infamous Flappy Bird, Trolly Bird, is getting a major update in the next week or two courtesy of its developer David Martinez…
Taking comments and suggestions into consideration from players, the following changes and new features have been made and implemented:-
- the bird no longer dies when hitting the top of the screen
- pipes are separated more equally
- pipe gap is opened up more (4 pixels) to make the game slightly easier
- score counter now turns yellow when you surpass your own best score
- David has re-written the way the game saves data. Previously it used to save every time you beat your best score, but some people experienced slowdown if they were downloading something on the PS Vita at the same time. As such now it saves your best score to memory card after you fail.
- Online leaderboards!