Today, independent game publisher Playdius and game developer Flying Oak Games announced that the twin-stick shooter NeuroVoider is now available for PlayStation® Vita via the European PS Store. North American audiences can look forward to the release of NeuroVoider soon on March 20, 2018 for $9.99 USD. To celebrate the critically acclaimed twin-stick shooter’s release on PlayStation Vita, players can look forward to picking up NeuroVoider at a discounted rate for $9.99/€9.99.
NeuroVoider is a twin-stick shooter set in a cyber futuristic world about brains shooting around evil robots with nuclear rocket launchers. Battle through the horde of vigilant robots, boost your mecha with the smoking remains of your victims, and defeat the master NeuroVoider to end this eternal war. Dive into a hack’n’slash rampage adventure, with a pinch of rogue-lite, and some permadeath!
NeuroVoider features include:
• Action packed top-down shooting. May include explosions.
• Procedurally generated content and hazards. Hope you don’t mind a few game overs.
• 8,736 unique enemies to blow up. Yes, we counted.
• Tons of loot to customize your character with. Explode your foes with that “double twin-plasma shotgun of father doom” they’ve just dropped.
• Gigantic bosses to challenge your bullet dodging skills. Chances are that they don’t fit on your screen.
• Powerful dark synth music by Dan Terminus. May your ears survive the beat.
To watch the new NeuroVoider launch trailer on YouTube right now, please head here:
After successful launches on Steam, PlayStation®4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch™, today’s PlayStation® Vita release marks the final launch for the outstanding twin-stick Shooter. Stay up to date the latest NeuroVoider news by following the official Twitter account @Neurovoider.
Playdius is the publishing branch of Plug In Digital, video game distribution leader based in France. Since 2015, we are patiently building a strong line up on PC, Consoles and Mobile with games from all over the world such as Hover, Bury Me My Love, Splasher or upcoming Away and Edge of Eternity.
Our ambition is to bring to the players the very best of incredible indie production, with creative and different games that match with our motto: “Play Outside the Box”.