The fighting game BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend, developed by Arc System Works, will be coming to Europe this year!
Here’s a list of the BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma Extend features via PQube:
- 28 playable characters – including newcomer Celica A Mercury and fan-favourite Lambda.
- The full story so far! BBCPEX features both the original Calamity Trigger and Continuum Shift stories.
- Remix Heart. All-new scenarios dedicated to the girls of BlazBlue – bringing light hearted comedy and fan service to BlazBlue’s already exhaustive story features.
- Incredible art and animation! No other fighting game comes close to the sheer spectacle of BlazBlue in motion – as fights play out through thousands of frames of animation and effects.
- My Room feature brings customisable lobbies for up to 64 players. Play, match-make and spectate from the comfort of your personalised online lobby!
- Outstanding tutorials. Arc System Works leads the way in creating simple tools that can take a total novice and train them in the dark art of fighting game combos!
- Over 30 hours of single player gameplay! From Story to Arcade mode, the RPG-lite Abyss Mode and hardcore Unlimited Mars mode. BlazBlue crams in more single player content than any other fighter!
The game will be released on PS Vita, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and will be available both physically and digitally.