Quirkat, developers of the PlayStation Mobile title Word Blocked are putting the finishing touches to the PlayStation Mobile port of their latest game Buba which is set to hit the PSN Store very soon.
Buba is a puzzle game with the objective of collecting all the seeds available in each level. The levels consist of different paths of tiles that you, as Buba, walk over with certain constraints of course. Tiles change colour when Buba passes over them, and Buba can only walk on tiles that match his current colour. Strategically planning your moves and with the aid of magic tiles that let you change Buba’s colour, your aim is to chart your path with the least number of moves to progress in the game.
- Collect all seeds in the 50+ levels available
- Progress through 5 different game mechanics starting with normal tiles, magic tiles, crumbling tiles, fixed tiles and gem tiles
- Simple rules to learn but with increasingly difficult levels to master the game will keep you entertained for hours
- A selection of visually rich environments for Buba to play through
- Original music soundtrack varies with the game environments
- Look out for updates with more levels and features!
A gameplay video can be seen from the iOS version of the game here:-
The game has already received positive media coverage on other formats so this is one we’re looking forward to when it is released.