I love the horror genre. I love it so much, I made a horror short. It almost killed me, but I did it. And I love horror games, too. So when I saw that Hailstorm Games was launching a horror game, I was like “YES! Let’s expose people to that! Let’s infect them! Let’s do a GIVEAWAY!”.
Joshua Spinell, who runs Hailstorm Games, was kind enough to provide us with 3 EU codes for Vita (but the title is cross-buy with PS4, if you’re into being sacrilegious).
You’ll find the widget to enter the giveaway below, but first a bit about the game:
While visiting her sick mother, Claire takes a wrong turn and stumbles into a dark passage of echoing doors and abandoned rooms. Lost, and attempting to find her way back, Claire encounters an over-protective dog and few denizens who are seemingly uninterested in Claire’s plight. Did they block the doors and windows to keep something out, or is a malevolent force stopping Claire from leaving? Why are red candles scattered across the grounds, and why does the sun seemingly never rise? As panic sets in, time slips and begins to fall away. Find the truth, and help guide our protagonist thru the expanded and re-defined Claire: Extended Cut.
– A blend of modern and retro techniques creating a rich 2.5D world.
– Panic-based horror system that reacts to your decisions and Claire’s panic levels.
– Multiple difficulty modes, including Nightmare mode where Claire can die from panic.
– Multiple endings based upon the player’s choices.
– New shadow enemy available exclusive to Extended Cut.