Action RPG fans in the Americas get ready to battle in YummyYummyTummy’s first PlayStation title – Fallen Legion. Pre-orders are now live in Europe and if you pre-order Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire on PS4 you’ll get Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PS Vita as a free bonus game!
If you already pre-ordered the game, you’ll be able to start your adventure in Fenumia’s world today with both titles in your hands. If you were waiting until the game’s premiere, you don’t have to wait anymore – visit the PlayStation Store to choose your side in this epic story. Will you stand with Princess Cecille and bring peace to the kingdom in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire (PS4), or ally yourself with General Legatus Laendur and help him overthrow the monarchy in Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (PS Vita)? You can also become acquainted with both sides of the conflict by purchasing both titles. Each epic story in the Fallen Legion saga is available for $19.99.
Watch the Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire launch trailer HERE.
Click HERE to watch the Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion launch trailer.
Pre-orders are now available throughout Europe and Australia. Players who pre-order Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire will receive a free copy of Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita as a bonus game. PlayStation Plus members who pre-order Fallen Legion will also receive a 20% discount.
ABOUT FALLEN LEGION
Embark on a personal journey with Princess Cecille and an enigmatic talking grimoire to restore glory to your crumbling home in Fallen Legion: Sins of an Empire for PlayStation 4. Explore gorgeous, hand-drawn lands inhabited by rival soldiers and ferocious dragons. With a team of living weapons at your side, fight enemy hordes and master devastating combo attacks to defeat challenging bosses with the game’s deep combat system.
In Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion for PlayStation Vita you control Princess Cecille’s rival, Legatus Laendur, who leads an army to overthrow the royal family. These stories told on both platforms complement each other to build the rich universe of Fenumia. Rule your empire between brutal battles and make gut-wrenching decisions that change the fate of your country and your people. Will you blackmail a prince to gain a strength buff or tax a starving village to revive one of your characters? Fallen Legion pushes players to make difficult decisions and witness the consequences of their choices.
FALLEN LEGION’S MAIN FEATURES
- A Legion At Your Command – Control up to four characters simultaneously, master devastating combos, and counter enemy attacks with a well-timed block in Fallen Legion’s unique battle system.
- Every Choice Changes Your Empire – Players must make split-second decisions to rule their empire. These choices impact the game’s story.
- Two Experiences, Two Stories – Written by Zero Escape: Virtue’s Last Reward editor Ben Bateman, Fallen Legion shows the scars of war from two perspectives in two different games.
- Talented Voice Acting Cast – Fallen Legion stars Xanthe Huynh (Persona 5) as Cecille and Darrel Delfin as Laendur. Additional voiceover work is done by Kira Buckland, Jalen Cassell, Alan Lee, and Dorah Fine.
- Magnificent 2D Artwork – From the fangs on our menacing manticore to each sun-kissed brick in Fenumia’s castle, all of the artwork has been hand-drawn to create a stunning world.
Keep up with all of the Fallen Legion news on the official website at www.fallenlegiongame.com , the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fallenlegiongame , and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/FallenLegionPS
Husband, father and lifelong geek. Originally from the West Midlands, now spending my days in South Wales with my family and a house full of animals. Passionate about video games, especially retro gaming, the Commodore 64 and PlayStation Vita. Love pro wrestling, sci-fi and I’m an animal lover and vegetarian.
Enjoyed this and my other articles? Why not buy me a coffee: http://ko-fi.com/simonplumbe